Exodus Communications the official organizers of the maiden edition of Ghana Insurance Awards, made history yesterday at the Kempinski Gold Coast Hotel here in Accra. It was a night full of dining, musical interludes, special recognition and so much more.
Below is the full list of the Winners of each Category as well as the Special Recognition Award Winners.
FULL LIST OF THE WINNERS OF #GIA18
1. Brand of the Year (Insurance category) – SIC Insurance Company Limited
2. Claims Initiative Award – Equity Assurance Ghana Limited
3. Emerging Brand of the Year – Best Assurance Company Limited
4. Best Growing Company of the Year (Insurance category) – Prime Insurance Company Limited
5. Best Growing Company of the Year (Private health insurance category) – Acacia Health Insurance Limited
6. Indigenous Company of the Year – SIC Insurance Company Limited
7. Customer Care Award – Starlife Assurance Company Limited
8. Bank Assurance Leader Award – Barclays Bank
9. Product Innovation Award – Metropolitan Health Insurance
10. Personal Line Insurer of the Year – Old Mutual Life Assurance Company Limited
11. Fastest Growing Company – Saham Life Insurance Ghana Limited
12. Commercial Line Insurer of the Year – Donewell Insurance Company Limited
13. Mobile Insurance Leadership Award – Bima Ghana (MilVik Ghana Limited)
14. Marketing Initiative of the Year – Acacia Health Insurance Limited
15. Promising Company of the Year – Best Assurance Company Limited
16. Health Insurance Company of the Year – NMH Nationwide Medical Insurance Ltd
17. CSR Leadership Award – SIC Insurance Company Limited
18. Major Loss Award – Donewell Insurance Company Limited
19. Life Insurance Company of the Year – Starlife Assurance Company Limited
20. ICT Leadership Award – SIC Insurance Company Limited
21. Brand of the Year (Private health insurance category) – Premier Health Insurance
22. General Insurance of the Year – SIC Insurance Company Limited
SPECIAL RECOGNITION AWARDS
1. Insurance Personality of the Year – Dr. Kwame Acheampong Kyei (Chairman of GLICO Group)
2. Young Achiever of the Year – Kakra Duffuor Nyarko (Executive Director of Starlife Assurance Company Limited)
3. Unsung Hero Award – Fred Lamptey (General Manager, Hollard Insurance)
4. Woman of Excellence Award – Nancy Ampah
5. Entrepreneur of the Year – Dr. Dan Vincent Armooh (CEO of Acacia Health Insurance Limited)
6. CEO of the Year – Percy Asare Ansah (CEO of Premier Health Insurance)
Exodus Communications also has established a track record in awards organization in Ghana. Currently, they are the organizers of Ghana Oil & Gas Awards, Ghana Auto Awards, Ghana Manufacturing Awards and also Forty under 40 Award.
To watch live updates and pictures of the main event, #GIA18 on Facebook and other social media platforms.
We wish all the Winners and Specially Recognized Persons glorious celebrations.